BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

~ MOVING ON ~





A part of being a business women is knowing when it's time to move on. I had been contemplating doing so for a bit, and I think now is the time to do so. With that being said as of Friday I will be closing my online store, and will no longer be on Social Media.  However, au naturale will remain I will not be deleting this page. There is a wealth of beneficial information here.

Aliyaah Nicole's Vintage is not
over, just moving on. Before my , online store I was doing vending events , exclusive showings, and jewelry parties.


I for one love the face to face interaction with my customers, it's a great way to build a trusting relationship. In addition in my line of work I've noticed ladies like to feel the quality of items, they like to put the item up to them to see it will work for their body type, women are visual.

 So I will be taking the show on the road just as I've done in the past. Plus it's fun, and I meet awesome people just as I've done here.

Many thanks to you all for following and supporting me. It's been a pleasure getting to know each of you. Who knows many of you I may meet at a vending event. That would be awesome!

Should any of you be interested in any of my new collection or items I have  ( t shirts, jewelry, etc ) feel free to email me zainab99b@yahoo.com I would be more than happy to send you pictures.




Before going I just want to leave you with something. No one knows your journey but you, there may be some who think they know better for you than you know for yourself, your business and your journey. This is your journey, always, do what is BEST for you. Never stay stuck keep it moving exploring all options. When you know you have other options act on them. That my friends is not giving in or giving up that is moving onward and upward. That is acting on ALL possibilities.


In the mean time and in between time. BE THE BEST YOU!

  Sincerely,

Zainab







0 comments: