BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

FOR ALL YOU HAIRVEDA LOVERS OUT THERE...




Hey there fabulous fellow naturals!

After reading a recent post from a fellow fabulous natural blogger my girl Chocolate orchid , in which she shared the greatest news!  Hairveda is having a fall sale on some of their items....so I just had to spread the news and share it here with you guys.  Here are the details:

The sale is take place on ......September 14th-september 21st

Here is a list of the items  to be on sale....

Vatika Frosting
Urban Aroma Goodies
Hydrasilica Spritz
Cocasta Oil
Whipped Cream
Methi Sativa Set
Amala Cream Rinse
Moist Condition 24.7
SitriNillah Deep Conditioner

ALL SALON SIZES ITEMS $30% off!

http://hairveda.com/default.aspx

So, mark your calenders ladies......and run, skip or jump on over to hairveda to get your goods!

Thanks CO for sharing this great info (smiles)

Stay tuned for a product review of hairvedas Moist condition 24.7....coming soon!

                                                                                               ENJOY!!!!

4 comments:

BreukelensFinest said...

I have never seen HairVeda before but in looking at some of the products I think I want to try some out. Is there anything that you have used already that you might suggest?


missdeeplyrooted.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

@BreukelensFinest...I am waiting as I write ...any day now to recieve the highly raved moist conditioner 24.7, I can't wait for it to arrive...I will be doing a review on that product. During their sale I plan on buying a few more items ...but, there products have had great reviews.

Thanks for stopping by...take care.

ChocolateOrchid said...

Thanks for the mention, Luv!
Fun stuff!
{{Hugs}},
CO

Unknown said...

@Chocolate Orchid...you are quite welcome! take care.