BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 13, 2010

FOR THE PROTEIN SENSITIVE...



Hello fellow fabulous naturals!

Since my little experience with protein overload, I am extremely careful and paying very close attention to the ingredients in each and every product I am now using/trying.  I will keep you ladies posted on all of the replacements and if they will be keepers or not in my regimen.

As some of you may or may not know I will be replacing my weekly shampoo ...my weekly deep moisturizing conditioner...monthly -monthly in a half protein treatment ( to a much lighter one)
and my leave -in conditioner ( just the leave in its self...not the recipe...love the recipe).  All because some of the products had protein in each and every one of them...causing protein overload.  Below, is a very helpful list..... if your like me and lowering protein in your regimen.

PROTEINS

Cocodimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed casein
Cocodimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed collagen
Cocodimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed hair keratin
Cocodimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed keratin
Cocodimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed rice protein
Cocodimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed silk
Cocodimonium hydroxypropyl soy protein
Cocodimonium hydroxypropyl wheat protein
Cocodimonium hydroxypropyl silk amino acids
Cocoyl hydrolyzed collagen
Cocoyl hydrolyzed keratin
Hydrolyzed keratin
Hydrolyzed oat flour
Hydrolyzed silk
Hydrolyed silk protein
Hydrolyed wheat protein
Keratin
Potassium cocoyl hydrolyzed collagen
TEA-cocoyl hydrolyzed collagen
TEA- cocoyl hydrolyzed soy protein
Jojoba oil

                                                                                     ENJOY!!!

0 comments: