BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

ORI ORGANICS NATURAL HAIR PRODUCT LINE.....



Hey there fabulous fellow naturals,

There is a new  natural hair product line out there! for those of you who may not know...or who haven't heard of this line.  A fellow fabulous YouTube natural coils kinks curls did a great review on this line  " Ori Organics"...I love her reviews because they are honest and detailed. It is said that this line is really, really great. I went to their site and the prices really aren't that bad....plus, they are having a 25% off sale as we speak....annnd the very best part (for me anyway) is that the have samples! ( I'd much rather try out the samples first as a trial , then go from there) I plan to try this company out in the very near future,   Check out coils kinks curls review  here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcWNmgTJF2Y&playnext=1&videos=2UqUtxsT_dY 

Based off of her review and paying the site a visit.  The Ori Organics line has pretty good ingredients in there products...and their products are thick and creamy ...not, thin and watered down ( two thumbs up for that , alone).  Here is the link to their site http://www.oriorganics.com/ 

So, skip on over and check out their site and or products. 


                                                                                                           ENJOY!!!!

6 comments:

ChocolateOrchid said...

Puh-leaze don't get me started. I watched Empressri's youtube vid review on this line. And ever since, I've been sitting on my hands to hold off from purchasing. Lol.

Unknown said...

@ChocolateOrchid...sounds good, right?...I may have to try this one myself sooner or later...lol

Thanks for stopping by , take care.

HennaRo said...

I tried the masque and the mango curl cream. Fast shipping always a plus! The mask worked great after my henna treatment, almost covered up the smell! Now the mango curl cream I still have to play with it. A heavy leave in I think will help make it not so crunchy, but my hair was really shiny.

Oh and the sale ends either 9/6 or 9/7!

Unknown said...

@HennaRo...

Thanks for sharing your review , very helpful.

Thanks so much for stopping by...do so often. Take care.

MAL said...

Hi,
Does anyone know if this company is black owned? Just wondering, that's all. I watched the reviews on YouTube but I would like to know a little more about the company (who runs it, how did it get started, where are they located-the website says they're in New York but a young lady who ordered some products said her package was shipped from North Carolina?, etc). On the online site there is ONLY an address & email for contact information under the heading "About Us", yeah, that's not telling me ANYTHING about them. Just concerned thats all.

Unknown said...

@MAL...As of now I do not know personally if they are blk owned, there is a link in this very post ...where there is an excellent review from a fellow natural, I'm not sure if she states if this company is blk owned is blk owned.

And, yes I have also noticed that on their site it states that they are based in NY. It, seems to me that you are on the right track as to finding more info on this company.

There products sound great, blk/ or white owned...Although in all fairness I havent tried any of their products( yet).

Btw, if you find out more or even try their products...keep us posted.

Hope this helped..thanks for stopping by, take care.