BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

BEAUTY EATS...HEALTHY FOOD FOR HEALTHY SKIN...



Hello fabulous naturals!

I came across a very helpful article on healthy skin care tips.  I have had great results with the oil cleansing method along with a few little other treats I do for myself and my skin on the weekends or when I have time.  But, eating healthy plus drinking plenty of water is the best over all thing I feel we can do for our skin.  Below I will post the link for your viewing pleasure...
http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/beauty-style/skincare-health-beauty/beauty-eats-healthy-food-for-healthy-skin

Until next time , take care and...

                                                                          ENJOY!!!

6 comments:

Coilybella said...

Great article!! I have been having issues with my skin which I think is hormonal related but I can use this info. Thanks for sharing!!

Chayah said...

great post and thanks for the link!

Unknown said...

@Tinuke...Sure! anytime , thanks for stopping by Tinuke. Take care.

Unknown said...

@Vee..Sure! you are quite welcome. Thanks for stopping by Vee. Take care.

BreukelensFinest said...

thanks for the great link! winter hair diet and regimen on deck!

Unknown said...

@BreuklensFinest...you are quite welcome!

Thanks for stopping by BF, Take care.