BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

RADIANT AND STUNNING....



Hey there fabulous naturals!

Last night I check in on one of my favorite naturally loc'd bloggers over at "on the road to queendom" great blog and well worth the visit.  And saw this http://ontheroadtoqueendom.blogspot.com/2010/10/simply-beautiful.html  now floetry was and is one of my favorite groups.  It seems they both have split and are doing there own thing separately.  But, the Floacist is rocking the heck out of her baldness , I  she is beauuuutiful, and stunning.  It takes a confident women to rock this.  One who marches to the beat of own drum.  I love it!

And, the song ....sexy I love this song .  Its touching , soft , smooth and clean.  The song is hot .  So go on over and check it for your self.  It is a must see, moment.

Until next time, stay naturally fabulous !

                                            TAKE CARE AND ENJOY ! :)

2 comments:

BreukelensFinest said...

love the hair in that picture and the song. great post

missdeeplyrooted.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

@Breuklens Finest...her hair is fabulous ! . Thanks a bunch for stopping BF. Take care.