BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 18, 2010

IS IT JUST ME ......


Hello there fabulous naturals!

Is it just me or what or does it seem as though people are super uptight these days.  I just seems that some people are just not as friendly, polite, helpful, caring, receiving, and warm.  What happened to being relatable and just lighting up some.  What in the world makes people become or come across so I don't know....cold.

I've been noticing this lately.  I just don't get, I know times are hard now with the economy, loss of jobs and no jobs, , relationship issues, fiances, housing,  over all health for some and racism being alive and well but,...... damn.

I always tell my children smiles are free, good mornings don't cost a penny.  And being personable and friendly doesn't cost a dime.  I am truly grateful that through any thing that may come up against me.  I try extremely hard not to make it a direct hit to someone else.  Trying to always stay true to my self which is friendly and personable.  It's good for the soul.  I guess its not as easy for some. I'm just saying.

So is it just me, or what ?

Thanks for reading....

                                                                       Take care!

10 comments:

NaturalReview said...

I think that some people take themselves too seriously. Even when we are busy, it is important to remember to be polite. When we are going through tough times we should remember that we aren't the only ones.

Coilybella said...

Hey Zainab, thanks so much for this post.
Some folks are just negative no matter how positive you are around them. I have a coworker like that and I just overwhelm her with a smile and a positive attitude. Sometimes you have to be the Bible or Quaran in your case that people read. You are God's servant and your life should exemplify his character.

Anonymous said...

i agree. and i looove the pic u posted!

Unknown said...

@Alana...Isn't that picture sharp!

Thanks for stopping by Alana, take care.

Unknown said...

@Tinuke...lol, love that ! and so very true indeed. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us tinuke, take care.

Unknown said...

@Natural Review...so very true indeed , very important to remeber "we arent the only ones". Thanks natural reveiw for sharing your thoughts with us. And thanks for stopping by, take care.

Chayah said...

No it's not just you hun, I was saying the same thing last week. Have to remind my family members not to let the devil use them too. Pray for'em :)

Unknown said...

@Vee...Yes, this is so true vee we musn't let that shaytan (devil) get to us.

Thanks a bunch for stopping by Vee. Take care.

Tiffany said...

i always feel late to the party! this entire MONTH has been ruff, but i don't let the hatas shake me. my cousin once mentioned don't let them change you. and she's so right, i found myself giving the "grizzly" cause folks had put me in a bad mood, when it wasn't the next person's fault. some people just need to see that free smile and good morning, might change their day - but don't their clouds ruin yours.

Unknown said...

@Tiffany...yes, I vow to never allow a person or situation change me from pleasant to anything other. Thanks for stopping by Tiffany, take care.