BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 8, 2010

INSPIRE....



LETS INSPIRE ONE ANOTHER IN OUR BEHAVIOR....IN OUR SPEECH...IN OUR SUPPORT...

Hello fabulous naturals!

The other day I was checking in on a few of my favorite bloggers and had the honor of coming across a post from the fabulous Tiffany over at " A day in the life of a curly girl" .  Where she shared her thoughts on inspiration.  This post was short...sweet...and straight to the point.  And, one that was meant for me to read, at that very moment.

For me it meant many , many , many things.   Not, to get all religious on you guys or anything.  And by the way there is nothing wrong with that.  But , its just not what this blog is about.  But, Allaah (god) has so many ways of showing me things, and he does so when HE feels the time is right.  Now some of you may read the post ( over @ A day in the life of a curly girl, where the link will be provided below) and think "Zainab, its really not that serious".  Oh,  but I disagree my dear friends for myself it meant more than what the eye can see.  The point is....we must INSPIRE ONE ANOTHER LADIES...INSPIRE. 

Don't forget to check out the lovely Tiffany over @ "A day in the life of a curly girl"  there you will find great home decor tips, hair tips , recipes, and a great sense of humor,   just down right fun and inspiring ! I love visiting this blog.  Below I will post the link to the great little post I speak so highly of along with the link to view all that "A day in the life of a curly girl" has to offer .


http://thecurlworld.blogspot.com/2010/10/inspiration-nation.html
http://thecurlworld.blogspot.com/

IT'S NICE TO BE IMPORTANT, BUT ITS MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE. - John Cassis
( She shared this lovely quote with me as well.  And I loved it, so I thought why not share it here with everyone @ AuNaturale.)

Take care and .........

And remember be a inspiration to Someone , not just today  but every day!

                                                                               ENJOY!!!

                                                                             

4 comments:

Spesh said...

Finally I get to comment on your blog :)
had browser issues,and could not ask some questions about products I wanted to try earlier,even sent you a mail,I guess..

Anyway,great post,as always,I'm thinking of doing a video to help naturals in my place on how to go about being and loving their natural hair :)

take care, x!

Unknown said...

@My World..OMG, I truly apologize, I must have over look your email, please except my sincere apology. If you have any questions in the way of natural hair or products and I can help feel free to ask, anytime:))

I am sad to hear of your hard time trying to reach AuNaturale, however I am thrilled you were finally able to get through:)

If you decide to do youtube videos please keep me posted. So I can sub. Thanks My World for stopping by, take care.

Tiffany said...

You're far too kind. Keep on inspiring us all. Peace.

Unknown said...

@Tiffany..I'll try:)), Take care.