BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 11, 2010

TO ALL THE CO-WASHERS OUT THERE...



Hey there fabulous naturals!

I have come to realize that I have more than one favorite co-wash conditioners.  There are some naturals that find they are PJ's when it comes to conditioners.  There are often new naturals who may have just BC'd and may be unsure of a great conditioner to co -wash with.  So, I figured we could help them out.  So here's my question to you ladies.... if you co-wash, what are your favorite co- wash conditioners? ....I will share mine in order as to my favorites, thus far.

1.  Moist Condition 24.7- Hairveda
2.  Moisture Milk- VO5
3.  Herbal Essences- Hello Hydration (This little number does have cones in it, which is the #1 reason why I've stopped using it.  However, minus the cones it is a fab-u-lous conditioner.)
4. Daily Cleansing conditioner Cream- Darcy's Botanicals ( This could have been listed higher on the list, but because it has more  cleansing agents in it I listed it last. but I love it!)

Now your turn.....

Thanks a bunch for reading !

                                                                                 ENJOY!!!

14 comments:

ChocolateOrchid said...

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration, Totally Twisted and Hydralicious.

I also heart Aussie Moist.

Unknown said...

@ChocolateOrchid...I do like HH, I've yet to try the TT, or the Hydralicious, As I do try to stay away fom certain ingredients, but the PJ in me is calling to try the TT and the Hydralious I've heard many great things about them both. I have also tried Aussie in the past and did like it. Thanks for stopping by CO and sharing your thoughts . Take care.

Spesh said...

Hello Zainab :)
I use ORS replenishing conditioner for my co-wash,leaves my hair soft and silky.

The question I wanted to ask was about ORS fertilizing serum. You may recall I did make a complaint about the hair close to my forehead being sensitive and short. do you think the serum will help?
thanks much,I await your reply.

take care, x!

Unknown said...

@My World...That sounds great!

I do remember:), however I am not familiar w/ the serums from that line of products. What I do know is that there are many ingredients in products that are sensitive on our skin, I suggest taking note on the ingredients in that product and see if any of them are sensitive on your skin. And go from there.

Here is a line that has great serums http://beemineproducts.com/
Check it out and see if its something you may be interested in. Hope this helps. Thanks a bunch for stopping by, take care.

Spesh said...

Okay,thanks,I will check it out right away..
cheerz :)

Unknown said...

@My World..you are quite welcome!
Take care.

Coilybella said...

Zainab, doesn't Hello Hydration have cones in it?. I have heard great things about Hello Hydration and I am dying to try it.

My fav cowash conditioners are
White Rain Apple Blossom
Suave Coconut
Curl's Coconut Sublime. I also used Oyin's Honey Hemp in the past, which worked prety good

Unknown said...

@Tinuke...It sure does!, I hardly use it. But, when I did I must admit is was one of my favorites, its the cones that keeps me away but it is a fabulous conditioner, minus the cones:(

Thanks for the reminder Btw, I forgot to mention that (CONES) next to the HH.

tHANKS tINUKE, for stopping by and sharing your fav's, take care.

nappy headed black girl said...

I second the v05 Moisture Milks and I'll add Suave Naturals, especially the Fresh Mountain Strawberry...yummy!

Unknown said...

@nappy headed black girl...sounds great!..thanks so much for sharing your fav's with us, stop by often. Take care.

Tiffany said...

Hello Hydration is the business! It works on my hair like no other. What I will say about co-washing is, add an ACV to your regimen. I didn't for months, build up like a mofo.

Unknown said...

@Tiffany...So true indeed a acv rinse or something like it, is a must when co-washing.

Thanks for stopping by Tiffany and sharing your fav with us . Take care.

NaturalReview said...

I like Hello Hydration and Totally Twisted by Herbal Essences. I have recently started using Yes to Cucumbers and Yes to Carrots.

Unknown said...

@Natural Review...I've heard great things about the yes to cucumbers and yes to carrots.

Thanks NR for taking the time to comment and sharing your fav's w/ us. Take care.