BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 15, 2010

BLACK FRIDAY NATURAL HAIR PRODUCT SALES !



Hello fabulous naturals!

As we all know black Friday sales are quickly approaching.  And I must admit its the best time to catch great sales.  Perhaps for an item that you've been wanting but just couldn't afford  other wise.  For me that item would be my favorite hair products. 

Especially, since I now have an added natural on board.  I need twice as many of my favorite products.  Do you ladies know of any natural hair sites that are having  sale on their products for black Friday.  If so feel free to share them here so we can all benefit :)

Here are the few I know of :

Qhemet Biologics - http://www.qhemetbiologics.com/

Darcy's botanicals -http://www.darcysbotanicals.com/

 Your turn, Do you ladies know of any ?

Until next time, stay naturally fabulous!

                                              TAKE CARE :)

4 comments:

Bush Beauty said...

you're right....didnt think of that........hmmm............let me go and stash my $$ now

Unknown said...

@Bush beauty...lol...Yes, I'm doing the very same thing.

Thanks for stopping by bush beauty, take care.

Kay said...

Hello,
Beemine,hairveda,afroveda,qhemet biologics.

Unknown said...

@Kay..Why thank you kay for this great list ! and thanks a bunch for stooping by, take care.