BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 29, 2010

LADIES, WHAT ARE YOUR NATURAL HAIR GOALS ?


Hello fabulous naturals !

I hope everyone one had a safe and productive weekend.  I was having a talk with my children this weekend on many different topics.  After my boys decided they had enough of talking...lol (boys) My girls and I continued into there regular regimen, which was their hair wash day.  It was at that moment I asked my oldest daughter, who is natural what were her ultimate hair goals ? She answered her hair goal was medium length hair , bottom of her chin length . That is her hair goal, besides keeping it healthy.

I would imagine that everyone who is one the journey to natural, their basic goal is healthy hair.  As for me my ultimate hair goal is not exactly to retain length , its to keep what I have in a happy healthy state.  I have never been a women who was really  into long hair, for myself.  I like short to medium length edgy styles  So, ladies what about you...is your healthy hair goal , length or not ?.  Do share.

Thanks a bunch for reading and stopping by.  And remember ladies to always...stay naturally fabulous !

                                                                         TAKE CARE:)

12 comments:

Coilybella said...

I long for shoulder length HEALTHY Hair. I am working hard to get it!!. I have never had long hair and I just long for it..LOL

Unknown said...

@Tinuke...Thats great, Tinuke! its nothing wrong with that (smiles)
God willing it's on its way :)

Thanks for stopping by, Tinuke take care.

Daphne said...

I am honestly looking to improve the health of my hair. I wish it could be thicker, but I have accepted that my natural hair is not thick. I guess that's another goal, to accept what and how my hair is. Appreciate it for all that it is.

Unknown said...

@Daphne...Love that ! accept it for all it is and all it is not :)

Thanks for stopping by Daphne, take care.

Au Naturale&lovingit said...

My hair goal is to have a long thick fro. Just to be able to put it in a ponytail would be great for me lol im still waiting for my hair to grow out.

:)http://aunaturaleandlovingit.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

@AuNaturale & loving it... That Sounds great! Thanks a bunch for stopping by AuNaturale , take care.

nappy headed black girl said...

I don't have a length goal but I would like to get the back of my head in shape.

The hair in the nape area is different than the rest of my head --very fine and wispy-- and I fear some of the roots aren't strong enough.

I'd like to combine them and get them stronger.

Zainab, I'm surprised you like edgy styles. For some reason, I always pictured you as a conservative type lol

Unknown said...

@nappyheadedblack girl...lol!...yes, girl I am more on the egdy side, its funny because I've always been this way even in my teens.

Thanks for stopping by NHBG, take care.

Anonymous said...

I hope to have shoulder length,healthy and thick hair. I am not so much concerned about the length - I am more interested in healthy hair.

@ zainab - I also thought you would be into more conservative styles : )

Thanks for this post

http://paigetheblogger.com/

Unknown said...

Paigetheblogger...I'm with you I'm not concerned much about length. LOL!...No, I like edgy styles, things a bit different :)

Thanks a bunch for stopping by Paigetheblogger it was great hearing from you. Take care.

janelle said...

i'd truly be lying if i didn't say one of my goals was for length. i'd love to have thick BSL hair.

after that, i'm gonna cut it all off, rock a fade, then start on locs.

at the end of the day, i just want to wear my hair however i want it, long or short, but always thick, and feel gorgeous.

Unknown said...

@Janelle..I love, love, love the idea of rocking a fade, I am thinking of rocking a fierce fade also. I love the ending to your comment .....feeling gorgeous...love that !:)

Thanks a bunch for stopping by janelle, take care.