BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 6, 2010

UPDATE ON MY 3RD DAY HAIR....



Hey ladies!

Just wanted to do a quick post to give an update on my 3rd day hair using my two new BFF's from day 1.  That I spoke so highly of in my last post.  I am super Happy to report that my hair is still looking fabulous, my hair is still very moisturized, my curls are still popping and clumped and super soft and shiny !.  The only place I had to touch up was my sides which are cut shorter than my top and front, not to mention I sleep on my sides.  All, I had to do was spray the sides of my hair with my Aloe Vera spritz and a little of my Qhemet Biologics Amla & Olive cream just a bit all over.  And, my hair was as happy as I am :)  I did not have to reapply any kiss my face upper management gel at all.  Once I spritzed my sides it simply reactivated the gel That was already there from day 1.

I have to tell you ladies, I am really , really feeling the honey child :olive you deep conditioner" and the kiss my face gel"  great stuff ! :)

Until next time, stay naturally fabulous !

                                TAKE CARE :)

9 comments:

Coilybella said...

So glad for you, you got me interested now!!

Anonymous said...

wait is the pic of your hair? Just making sure

Unknown said...

@Alana...sorry , nope that is not me. But, she is sharp!

Thanks for stopping by Alana, take care.

Unknown said...

@Tinuke...Thanks, I loveing it ! Thanks a bunch for stopping by Tinuke, take care.

Unknown said...

@Timuke...That's "loving" not "loveing" (lol) sorry for the mistake. Take care.

ChocolateOrchid said...

Okay, you are selling me on this deep conditioner. And I'm close to running out of the one I have.
May have to give this one a try.

Coilybella said...

That sister pictured above is fierce. I am loving the picture!!!

Unknown said...

@Tinuke..yes!, is she sharp or what !

Thanks for stopping by Tinuke, take care.

Unknown said...

@Chocolate Orchid...CO, seriously this conditioner is on point, its filled with lots of oils but didnt leave my hair oily. And my hair loooves oils. Keep me posted on your decision.

Thanks for stopping by CO, take care.