BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

HOT HEAD THERMAL HAIR CARE...



Hey fabulous naturals!


If you're anything like me , then you love a great deep conditioning treatment.  There were times when I deep conditioned without using some type of mild heat.  There are some naturals who do not apply heat what so ever to their tresses.  I do however like my deep conditioning treatments done with heat ( nothing hot of course).  My hair likes them as well much more than oppose to no heat at all during a DCT.  Because of this I make sure not to use heat any other time during my hair regimen. 

As some of you may know from reading previous post.  I won a thermal heat wrap in which I looove ! There is also another type of heating system on the market , in more of the form of a cap.  They come in many different cute designs, and are gel less.  Its said that they don't  stay quite as warm as long the thermal heat wrap, and its not to be believed to be washable.  But, They are super cute !  I am very satisfied however with my thermal wrap, but its nice to know there are other's out as well.  Check out the review here from another fabulous natural her reviews are great:

http://www.youtube.com/user/mzmillion#p/a/u/1/Zllp5n22juo

and you can check here for the product its self :

http://www.thermalhaircare.com/

Until next time, remember stay naturally fabulous!

                                                             TAKE CARE & ENJOY :) 

4 comments:

Coilybella said...

Zainab, those are sooooooo cute!!!!(thermalhaircare.com). Wow!! I have to get one of those during the holidays. Like you, my hair feels so much smoother when I DC with heat. I absoulutely love it!!

Unknown said...

@Tinuke...Aren't they ! Thanks a bunch for stopping by Tinuke, take care :)

ChocolateOrchid said...

These are adorable. Thanks for sharing. I love to deep condition w/heat also.

Unknown said...

@Chocolate Orchid... you are quite welcome !Arent they adorable!

Thanks for stopping by CO, take care.