BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 8, 2010

MORE ON HUMECTANTS DURING THE COLDER MONTHS...



Hello there fabulous naturals!

I just wanted to share with you ladies a great and very helpful post. Over at Curly Nikki's she did a fabulous post on sharing her winter regimen and also offered some tips.  Now, as I stated previously there are a few humectants I will be staying away from especially those that are to remain in my hair like stylers.  The Castor oils its self I have experienced a week or two ago, the negative effects it was having on my hair.  Do the the time of the year, so that will be shelved until next year. No time , no where ever does my hair like glycerin so I never have to worry about that one..  But, honey however ...ladies honey  is my long lost friend After using olive you conditioner, my hair is still very moisturized. This does included honey , but remember this product is a DCT( deep conditioning treatment) and gets rinsed out, so my hair doesn't have any problems or negative reactions to this particularly due to it being  colder now.  So, this conditioner hands down is a keeper and a re-order in a larger size, this week (god willing).  I will also continue to use my Qhemet Biologics Amla& olive heavy cream, it provides great moisture for my hair all year long, which is especially important during the winter.

So go on over and check out Curly Nikki's post and guys even her comments from her followers are helpful!  Take a look:


http://www.curlynikki.com/2010/11/winterizing-your-natural-hair.html#comments


Until next time, remember to stay naturally fabulous!

                                                             ENJOY!!!

0 comments: