BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 22, 2010

THE COOLEST THING !



Good morning fabulous fellow naturals!

Hope everyone had an enjoyable yet productive weekend :).  As for me I really didn't plan on doing a post today.  I'm a little under the weather, but we must continue to persevere , right ?.  As I was checking my emails this morning as I do daily, I received this:



Good Morning ZainaB1,



As the PR manager for P&G's My Black is Beautiful initiative, I wanted to let you know that I read your blog entry this Saturday and I greatly appreciate you taking the time to discuss the show and give your opinion regarding our television content.

I hope you will continue to do so. Thanks so much!

From Tiffany Hawkins, PR manager / http://www.footstepsgroup.com/archive/

This came in response to my previous post on the show on BET "My Black is Beautiful".....How cool is that!

Well, ladies I must tell you I did in fact watch this Sundays episode , and I reeeeeally enjoyed it! Its a very , empowering , and positive show.  I plan to be in the same place, at the same time next Sunday to sit back and enjoy another great episode of my black is beautiful !

Well, until next time ladies, remember to stay naturally fabulous !

                                                        TAKE CARE :)


12 comments:

ChocolateOrchid said...

Now that is wonderful! And very thoughtful of them. I'll have to check it out.
And I do hope that you feel better soon.

{{Hugs}}

NaturalReview said...

That is cool.

Anonymous said...

That is great! I have been meaning to catch that show but haven't yet.

Tester said...

Wow!*Claps* The internet is a wonderful thing, lol. Get well soon!

Unknown said...

@Onyx Rose...Thanks !, And thanks for the get well wishes:) Take care.

Unknown said...

@Sassncurlz...Thanks! yes, try to catch it, I really like it. Thanks for stopping by, take care.

Unknown said...

@NaturalReview...Thanks! , and thanks a bunch for stopping by natural review, take care.

Unknown said...

@Chocolate Orchid...wasn't that nice! yes, CO try to check it out, I think you'll like it. And Thanks for the well wishes, I appreciate it. Take care.

nappy headed black girl said...

Awesome! It's nice to see they're communicating with the fans.

You're not the first person I've heard say good things about this show. I'll check it out this week.

Plus, isn't my girl Tasha Smith one of the host's? I love that woman!

Unknown said...

@nappyheadedblackgirl...I love that show! hopefully you will get the chance to check it out.

Thanks for stopping by, take care.

Spesh said...

Hi Zainab :)

I hope your feeling better now.

awwww,thats thoughtful of them..

take care, x

Unknown said...

@Spesh...I feel a little better, thanks for asking. That was thoughtful, of them

Thanks for stopping by spesh, take care.